Wednesday, March 23, 2016

3 angles photo challenge

I chose this angle because it captures the whole subject and what she is doing. 
The sun was shining in through the window making nice and soft front lighting. The background is more focused on Delaney instead of it being an empty classroom. This image is my favorite :)
I chose this angle because it is unusual and changes the source of light and doesn't allow the viewer to actually see what she is doing. This angle made the photo darker and changed the source of light to the overhead fluorescent light. This angle made more of a plain background so it could focus in more on the subject. This one is my least favorite. 

I chose this angle so the viewer can see what Delaney is doing. This photo is back lit and has interrogation lighting.the background in this picture shows you what's going on and is a little busier. This photo is in the middle for me because you can't see her face and it's a little over exposed but the other one is unattractive. 
I chose this angle to make Delaney further away but still visible. This photo had Rembrandt lighting because of the sun being the light source. The angle affected the background by showing more of the setting. His one is my middle favorite. 

I took the photo from this angle to make it be more unique and have a plain background. The lighting is Rembrandt lighting because of the sun again. The background is all of the sky so it is plain and I achieved this by doing a shot that was worms eye view. This one is my least favorite of the three. 
I chose to do this angle because it creates leading lines and is more creative. The lighting shown here is more like front lighting because the sun was behind me. The background is a lot busier because of this angle but the leading lines help to distract the viewer from that. This one is my favorite.
I chose this angle because it makes Delaney look like she would have a different personality and the fence adds texture to the picture. The lighting in this picture is mostly back lighting which makes her look more mysterious. The angle made the background add to the photo because it is a police car. This is my second favorite one. 
I chose this angle because it focuses on more on the subject and adds more of the fence in the background. The angle makes the lighting Rembrandt to side lighting. The background is all textured from the fence and this one is my least favorite. 
I chose this picture to have a more shallow depth of field and framing and just to make the photo more unusual and creative. The lighting in this picture is also Rembrandt because it is coming from the top diagonal because of the sun. The background of this isn't as busy because the fence is blocking a lot of it but it definitely isn't plain. This is my favorite!!






1 comment:

  1. I wish you hadn't used the same subject for all three sets of photos, but other than that minor issue, I have to say that your photo challenge really stands out for its creativity and the effectiveness of all the composition and lighting elements you considered. Great job! 100

    ReplyDelete