Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Spring Final :)!!!!

Bokeh/ Macro
Settings: shutterspeed- 1/160 | ISO- 100 | aperture- f5.6
I like this photo because of the contrast between the colors, and the detail of the flower. The shallow depth of field helps make the photo have a better focal point, and draws the attention to it. Then right lighting lifts the mood of the picture and makes the colors seem more saturated. 
Settings: shutterspeed-1/60 | ISO- 400 | aperture- f5.6
I like this photo because of the way the light seeps through the trees. The bokeh effect really enhances this and gives the background more contrast. Because this is a macro photo, I think that the way the focal point takes up most of the frame and is centered draws attention to it. 
Settings: shutterspeed- 1/250 | ISO- 400 | aperture- f9
I like this photo because it shows rule of thirds, and the shallow depth of field makes the picture a lot more put together. I like the variety of colors in the photo and the background does a good job complimenting the flowers. 
Emotion in black and white
Settings: shutterspeed- 1/50 | ISO- 100 | aperture- f4.5
I like this picture because of the high contrast between the dark and the light. The lighting is almost Rembrandt, and the dramatic shadows allow the black and white to enhance the picture. The concentrated face that Sylvia is making goes well with the angle. 
Settings: shutterspeed- 1/160 | ISO- 100 | aperture- f7.1
This picture is happy and cheerful because the lighting created a spotlight on Sylvia. This picture also shows rule of thirds and the background isn't simple but still contributes to the subject. 
Settings: Shutterspeed- 1/1000 | ISO- 1600 | aperture- f5.6
I like this candid picture because it has a really shallow depth of field and the subject fits perfectly in the frame. She has a playful expression and the lighting is soft and subtle. 
Family
Settings: Shutterspeed- 1/250 | ISO- 400 | aperture- f8
I like this photo because it is powerful and not like other typical photos. The colors all work nicely together with the different neutral shades. This shows a slight parallelism between the ropes and his arms. I chose to take this picture because my brother is always trying to improve his fitness. 

Settings: shutterspeed- 1/30 | ISO- 2500 | aperture- f4
I like this picture because the floor creates leading lines and I got lower to the ground so it could provide a different angle than your usual dog picture. This picture again has neutral colors that help compliment my dog and I liked the way that parts of her aren't in focus because of the different range. 
Settings: shutterspeed- 1/60 | ISO- 400 | aperture- f4
In this picture my mom is kindly making me a quesadilla for dinner. I chose to take this photo because my mom is always working to make us happy. I like the different colors and angles that help put the picture together. 

I just like these photos

^ and here is a crappy photoshop I made of Jacqueline onto Edna from the incredibles. 

2 comments: