Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Egg photo challenge 5

In this photo I used a side angle, so it can make a dramatic shadow and have more contrast between the light and the dark. It made the effect of side lighting.
I took this photo from over(easy) the egg. It's from a birds eye view, which makes the shape look more circular. This splits the shadow down the middle and elongates the one on the side. 

With this photo, I changed how close I was in relation to the egg along with the angle. This makes the egg more detailed and makes the shadow smaller. 

In this photo, I used front lighting because I wanted to almost eliminate the shadow on the egg, since it is present in the other photos. 

Again, I used the distance from the egg to make the picture unique. I made a longer distance between me and the egg do you can my see the details and I used back lighting so it is completely in shadow. 




1 comment:

  1. Five is not completely in shadow and four is not complete back front lit. In both cases, the actually lighting is more interesting than the described picture would have been. You got nice variety by changing your position relative to the egg. But there were other variables you might also have manipulated. You did not indicate whether you used an SLR or a cellphone camera. 96

    ReplyDelete