Thursday, January 21, 2016

Publication uno spring semester

Kicking butt
Lily Myers (9) sets up to pass the ball at house park. McCallum lost to the Anderson Trojans 1-2, but played a great game against the other varsity team on 1/11. "I love how well our team works together" says Myers.
Lights Out it's Knight Time
The McCallum girls varsity soccer team gets pumped up before playing their second half against the Lady Trojans. They worked hard and tried their best but fell to Anderson 2-1. "They are a good team, and I like the challenge of playing them" says Delaney Carter (9)
Gooaaaaalll!!
Emily Goulet scores the first goal of the night at house park against the Anderson Trojans. McCallum's girls varsity team lost to Anderson 1-2 but put up a good challenge and played a great game. "We still need to learn how to play well as a team but I think we are doing well so far" says team mate Rachel Williams (9).

1 comment:

  1. The first picture is really strong. The second two pics could have been great but the first is blurry and the second just missed the moment. I know it's hard to get night soccer pictures as I've tried many times. You need to get closer I think, and try to get your camera settings so that you can use a faster shutter speed. Sometimes I deliberately underexposure my nighttime soccer pics so I can freeze the action. You can go do far with that, but sometimes it seems the only options. Also, scores are always reported with the winning score first: so 2-1 not 1-2. 97

    ReplyDelete