Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Jump start your photography

My top ten favorite are
1. Learning a new lighting technique- I would look at articles and see the different ways to shoot using light and I would try to take pictures showing the different ways. 
2. Loot at popular photo blogs- I would go on well known photo blogs and look at the pictures that seem powerful to me and then see why and try to incorporate that in my pictures in my own way. 
3. Look at your cd covers- I think this one is great because you can look at the reasons why these photos were chosen. I would see what I like about them or try to remake them with my own spin on it. 
4. Look 360- since we are always looking forward, I would do this to push myself to look at the different angles and directions of where I am. Then I can see what makes the photo the most interesting. 
5. Use a prop in an interesting way- this one struck me because I feel like it will make my photos differentiate from eachother and allow me to just be more creative with my surroundings. 
6. Shoot an item 7x, make each one unique- we did a photo challenge like this and I liked it a lot. This one will allow me to see the effects of having different perspectives on the subject and would give my photos more variety. 
7. Shoot a sporting event- I think this one is a good one because there are a lot of oppurtinities at sporting events and it would be great to shoot some other aspects than just the event. 
8. Photo a day project- I think this one would help me see what I like to photograph and make me see what I should improve on. 
9. Shoot in the dark- this one will push my limits as a photographer because it is hard to get a good quality photo in the dark so I would like to see what I can do and help improve my skills. 
10. Tell a story in 5 pictures- this would help me get the point across in my pictures. I could use composition and technique to convey a message to the viewer. 

1 comment: