Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Portfolio review 1

In the first portfolio, I didn't find much about it that I disliked, it seemed really put together and professional yet still playful and enjoyable. It captured the best moments of the sports year and made McCallum look like a really fun school to go to (even though sometimes it isn't). The photos do a great job at telling a story and I like the way you start with pre game pictures and end with post game photos. It shows the viewer the variety of sports that we can excel in and the story starts from the beginning and ends at the end, like a proper story should. I think that each image contributes to the story because it shows the different but realistic feelings that people have throughout the season. The captions help the pictures and tell the story behind them, although the pictures are great, the picture may not be able to tell the whole story. After I look at the portfolio is makes me excited for football season and that happy vibe etc. plus... I might be in the photos for cheer!! The flow of the pictures is really nice and I like the way they are in the order of a game. It seems like you put a lot of work into choosing which photos go where. I would make sure that it doesn't get choppy, going from sport to sport but I think overall you did a really good job. 

1 comment:

  1. Again this is a helpful review. You might have gone into more specific detail about individual photos. 97

    ReplyDelete